Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Damn...

It just occurred to me that I probably should've started keeping this blog anonymously so I could write whatever the fuck I want without having to worry about it affecting people's opinion about me too much (I'm still in a public profession, I don't think I should reveal my deepest darkest secrets). Well, truth to be told, I'll probably write all kinds of weird shit anyway, so maybe it's no harm no foul. Just some food for thought.

I'm bored and hungry, that's not a good combo 'cause it makes me grumpy. Sorta rhymes, has to be true...

2 comments:

  1. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found this blog today, amazing to hear more from you Jani. I hope you don't stop posting weird shit, its always a good read :p.

    ReplyDelete