Tuesday, February 18, 2014

More of the same

Work that is, of course. Been way to busy to write here, travelling all over and working on the lyrics when not doing shows or travelling. Had great shows with Antti & The Boys during the weekend, my new bandmates seem to be a fantastic bunch of people. It can be a bit nervous at first, jumping in on a band to play with people you've never even met before, but I can already tell that we are gonna get along just fine :)

I'll try and catch some sleep now, been feeling a bit under the weather today, and I should get back to work tomorrow.

Oh yeah, by the way, before anyone asks what I think of the new SA single: I've only heard it once, but I think it's actually pretty good. Not as good as "I Have a Right" off the previous album, I think that song is brilliant, but this one is not bad at all either. Very catchy chorus :)

5 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you're having a good time, and yes, someone thought to ask you for the new single of SA xD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Workaholic mode!
    Yeah very nice chorus, but the rest? .. It's "Meh.."
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chorus is good, but gets very tiresome quickly. The verses are pretty lame in my opinion though. The song doesn't match up to other singles and previous catchy Sonata Arctica songs though. Like I can listen to songs like The Cage, Victoria's Secret, My Selene, Flag in the Ground for days, but this song gets boring as far as the more catchy songs go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jani, can you details us in your current musical and bandwise aspirations or proyects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing jani, what about cain's offering? are you going to record another album soon?, greetings from Peru!

    ReplyDelete