Monday, May 5, 2014

So, here's the deal

As some of you might already know, a little over a week ago I broke my finger. The bone in my left pinky is fractured and I have to wear a splint for 2 months. I still have 3 usable fingers left in my left hand so I will be doing the Railio shows (I did one with the broken finger already, that was actually the thing I said I'd try to pull off that I had never done before), but unfortunately I will not be able to perform with Timo in the next 2 months. When you are the only one playing on the stage you pretty much need all your fingers. So, a bit of a hiatus for me, but shit happens.

In other, better news: I'm here @ Lappajärvi with Mr.T and tonight we've recorded demo vocals for 2 new songs, and the songs sound pretty damn good :)

12 comments:

  1. hey, i have read it, during my afternoon, in your official facebook page. As i said in there, I am wishing you a prompt and full recovering.

    Keep us posted regarding your recovering and looking forward to listen those 2 vocal demos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you will be playing at Alavus with Railio? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jani, you shouldn't do that!.. play with the broken finger...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you get better soon.
    and some people thinking about marriage HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    desperate girls looking for.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again it was stone into my garden? (hehe) (although there was a lot of like-minded anonymous...) It reminded me "Desperately Seeking Susan" - pretty good old movie with Madonna, highly reccomend to watch.:)

      How did u manage to break it in May??? When I had fractured wrist, after removal of plaster, ordinary writing helped me a lot to develop hand after fracture. But I think in case of finger it will be easier and faster to develop it. Good it is not winter and not slippery outside. Get well soon!

      Delete
  5. Hope you recover soon without injuring yourself further in any way, shape, or form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhhh I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope the next months are not that shitty :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you do that got your finger broken...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fast recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex Lifeson did that too once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you quickly recover! But I think with 1 finger less you are awesome still. :)

    ReplyDelete